Dealing with Conflict Workshop (DCI)
A conflict assessment and training program designed to teach the skills necessary to consistently turn conflict into productive opportunities.
- Participants learn to solve conflict problems by negotiating for a win/win conclusion instead of a win/lose.
- By using skills learned in Dealing with Conflict, organizations will see more proactive problem solving and less conflict bottlenecks.
- Teams work together more effectively and new perspectives are brought to bear to minimize unproductive conflict situations.
- Participants become more competent and more confident handling potential conflict situations, thus reducing stress and increasing productivity.
Good negotiating skills are not something you are born with; they are a learned skill. Most skilled negotiators have learned by trial and error in the school of “hard knocks.” Unfortunately for you, your business cannot afford the luxury of employees learning their negotiating skills on the job.
The normal negotiating behavior, as typically practiced in business does not generally produce high levels of satisfaction for either participant. Use of the Dealing with Conflict Instrument will help change the outcome by getting participants to shift to a more collaborative conflict style, creating a win/win outcome.
The Dealing with Conflict Instrument presents five conflict styles –accommodate, avoid, compromise, compete and collaborate. By completing the DCI, you will learn about your own natural style tendencies; using the 360 degree feedback can provide insight into how you are perceived by others when resolving conflicts. The combined results can provide clear direction on which styles of conflict resolution need the most improvement. Learn how to dissect conflict situations using conflict analysis and decide which style is best for any given situation, thus greatly improving the chances of a successful resolution.
- Dealing with Conflict Online Assessment
- Dealing with Conflict Course book / 58 pages
- Half Day workshops
Workshop is custom designed for leadership team, emerging leaders, and individual departments. This workshop can also be used at corporate retreats.